Watsons Marine Centre is a proven established business for over half a century and will continue to strive for better service and greater knowledge to help you spend more time enjoying your boating lifestyle.
While many Marine Dealers come and go, our strength lies in our, knowledge, professionalism and ability to look after your boating needs using proven products over the years that last.
Our business operates around 4 basic principles –
- Providing customers with excellent service
- Value for money
- Operating with integrity
- Employing qualified technicians, welders and train our staff
We have a proven track record and a commissioning and delivery process that ensures you get your boat on the water confidently, safely and quickly without any reservations.
Our passionate certified craftsman, are committed to supply and deliver high quality premium custom-designed Vindicator Quality Aluminium Plate Boats & Aluminium Trailers, on site in Gympie, to naval architectural standards, using premium-quality materials, and an enjoyable experience along the way. We custom build alloy trailers to suit all kinds of vessels, alloy, fiberglass, mono hulls, yachts or cats.
It is important for us to introduce you to the boating lifestyle our family and friends have enjoyed for many years. Whether it be for fishing, skiing, holidaying on the water or getting away from it all.
Are you buying, selling, upgrading or have an insurance claim, we can help you in the right direction our experience is what makes the difference. Repeat business and referrals are a real source of pride to us and we have enjoyed many.
Code of Practice
As a member of the Boating Industry Association (BIA), Watson’s Marine Centre subscribes to a code of practice established to ensure your boating experience is as enjoyable as possible.
This includes adhering to the BIA code of ethics.
Our goal is to enhance your boating experience by providing trained, friendly employees, quality products and reliable services. Should we fail to live up to any of these commitments, please let us know so that we can address the matter immediately.
BIA Code of Ethics
- Act honestly and fairly in all business dealings with the consumer
- Maintain professional courtesy and integrity at all times.
- Ensure all advertising and representations are truthful and accurate.
- At all times act in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Do all that is possible to promote safe boating and education practices.
- Render accurate, truthful and expert advice to the community.
- Strive for excellence in quality of service to customers.